#2/52: Travel Essentials

1/15/2017 10:02:00 am



This week's 52 Week Instax Project (52P) theme is Rule of Thirds and I've decided to take a photo of my trusty luggage, Polka. We've been together for almost 10 years! I'm planning to retire it this year but I don't know how I'm going to upcycle it. Do you guys have any recommendations for upcycling an old luggage or bag?

There will be a few trips lined up for me this year, and I’m so happy because the first one is only a couple of weeks away, and it’s to Bacolod, The City of Smiles! My mom is also happy; it’s the first time I’ll be seeing our new house there! Recently, I’ve been more appreciative of the times where I get to travel or fly alone to a different place. It makes me more alert and I get to appreciate the things I see along the way.


Whenever I travel to a place other than Manila, I usually bring my travel essentials. As much as possible, I try to keep them all in one bag so I could reach them whenever needed. So here are a few essentials for me in my travels:

  1. Planner/Notebook - For my random thoughts and scribbles.
  2. Passport - Since my drivers license is expired and I’m the laziest person when it comes to renewing it, so I bring my passport instead.
  3. Card Case - For the cards that don’t fit my wallet anymore :\
  4. Make Up Bag/Toiletry Bag - Where all my bathroom essentials are packed.
  5. Wallet - Pretty self explanatory. Lol.
  6. iPod Touch & Earpods - Because I can’t live without my music.
  7. Phone - Essential for communication.
  8. Instax Camera - For those random shots that you just gotta shoot instantly.
  9. Eyebag concealer - My bags are the most annoying thing on earth, so I need this for life.
  10. Lip Balm - Like my eyebags, dry lips annoy the shit out of me as well.
  11. Sun Glasses - My eyes get irritated a lot with dust and the sun so, I need this baby for my eye protection.
I guess mine looks pretty normal. Do you also have any travel essentials?

You Might Also Like

0 comments