10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me
12/26/2016 03:06:00 pm
There are only a handful of people who I can definitely say knows me very well inside and out: My parents and my bestfriends. They are a given, because my parents have seen me grow up and my bestfriends have seen me at my absolute worst and my best. So I thought, why not round up a list of things that people may or may not know about me yet.
Here are some of the things that I can think off the top of my mind. Blame this down time in our vacation here in Antique for the crazy list. It's pretty random and some of them are kind of silly so don't shoot me. Lol.
- My immediate family calls me "Cacai". My uncle was supposedly the one who gave it to me when I was a kid and ever since, it stuck. Not really my favorite nickname but it never fails to get my attention whenever they’re calling me.
- I LOVE BACON. Ok, this isn't news anymore but to new friends, take note! 🥓
- I've watched every episode of every season of ONE TREE HILL, FRIENDS and HIMYM... and a lot of other shows, but those three are my favorites.
- I had a Babu. When I was still a little kid, I had a small pillow which was my favorite in the entire world, universe even. I would cry if it wasn't beside me, especially when I sleep. Even if it already smelled and haven't been washed for daysss, I really liked having it around. Unfortunately, it's not with me anymore. :(
- My sneeze sounds like a cat's meow. My cousins have always wanted to record it to make it into their text alert but never succeeded. I don't know why it is like that either. One day I just started sneezing small and the rest is history.
- I can fall asleep FAST. My best friend hates me for it because it takes her a million shifts to get the right position to fall asleep while I just close my eyes and drift off. Sorry!
- I'm originally from Laguna, but never really considered it my province since we live so close to Alabang and was usually in Manila for events, family gatherings and what not. I would rather consider Antique as my province mainly because I love visiting my grandma and cousins.
- I love sunsets and rooftops. I'm not really sure if it's because it's romantic but my thoughts flow freely and without judgement whenever I'm on a rooftop. Plus, the breeze at night gets me in a relaxed state.
- WALDAS means the world to me. They're MY CONSTANTS and I would die before I let anything happen to any of them. I've had a lot of group of friends growing up but for some reason, this certain group has been through everything important (that I could think of!) with me. They saw me broke and was with me when I got back up and I think that's the best.
- Being alone in Manila scares the shit out of me. I may look like I have it all together, but really, I'm as clueless and shit-brained as anyone else. My parents are so far away and I don't know if I'm just going through a quarter-life crisis, but, I still have no idea of what I'm supposed to do. Having kids and marriage are STILL out of the picture, for sure. Personally, I'm still a mess and figuring things out on my own. I'm not sure if time is on my side but if there's one thing I learned in 2016 is that I shouldn't be so hard on my self and going out helps to clear my head.
That went from 0 to dark really FAST. Lol. But for real though, it was fun drafting this list. I got to revisit past memories and also say some deep truths. I should do a toast for this later. :)

0 comments