Inked.
12/20/2016 01:00:00 pm
For as long as I can remember, and much to my parents dismay (I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!), I have always wanted to get inked on my wrist or nape. My mom would always tell me to never do it because I’ll ruin my skin permanently and I wouldn’t be able to donate blood anymore, but you know meeee. I guess this is what getting one meant for me--the freedom to do what ever you want (legally ofc!) without having to be liable to somebody. F R E E D O M! :)
I have been preparing for the day I’ll get a tattoo ever since high school (I think?). I would draw on my wrist and would just admire it. Some people look at tattoo’s and think, ‘oh this kid just got out of prison’ or ‘she’s a rebel’. Maybe I am—the rebel part, not the prison part. Lol.
So I got one.
On December 5, I finally had the courage to get through it and although I had a looooot of design changes because it was supposed to be an ankh, I eventually decided to get a simple one. A phrase so fitting and so apt for my state right now.
I’m so glad my friends are all supportive and I was actually able to drag Joana for moral support. (She ended up getting her ears pierced. I’m such a BI. I’m so sorry! Lol.)
I have been preparing for the day I’ll get a tattoo ever since high school (I think?). I would draw on my wrist and would just admire it. Some people look at tattoo’s and think, ‘oh this kid just got out of prison’ or ‘she’s a rebel’. Maybe I am—the rebel part, not the prison part. Lol.
So I got one.
On December 5, I finally had the courage to get through it and although I had a looooot of design changes because it was supposed to be an ankh, I eventually decided to get a simple one. A phrase so fitting and so apt for my state right now.
I’m so glad my friends are all supportive and I was actually able to drag Joana for moral support. (She ended up getting her ears pierced. I’m such a BI. I’m so sorry! Lol.)
The face of someone who will be murdered by her mom.
WTF AM I DOING??
My nervousness kept crawling out of my skin and I kept throwing random and funny quips at my tattoo artist just so I could keep my nerves at bay. He showed me the needle and the materials that will be used and how they’re all new and sealed and sterilized. It brought me confidence knowing that they prioritize sanitation. Good job guys!
AND THEN HE STARTED DOTTING. OH MY LAAAAWWWWD
I was so nervous that I suddenly went silent the minute my tattoo artist started. Joana kept asking if it’s painful and I swear to everyone it was more ticklish than painful. It felt like little spikes of electricity running through my skin though, which doesn’t feel bad at all. I guess if it’s a part where there's bone, it’ll be a lot painful. Mine was manageable. The artist also told me that it doesn’t usually hurt where I’m having it done so I felt a little comfort from that
Now that it's been a few weeks since I got the tattoo, it's all healed! It looks all pretty and fine. I think I want another one but I have to get through my mom's rage first before I get another.
LET'S SEEEEE!!
Now that it's been a few weeks since I got the tattoo, it's all healed! It looks all pretty and fine. I think I want another one but I have to get through my mom's rage first before I get another.
LET'S SEEEEE!!


0 comments